This full panel bed with nightstand entices with a weathered driftwood finish evoking such an ethereal vibe-exactly what you need for your serene master suite. Chunky moulding gracing the bed panels creates a plank-like effect, while clean lines make for a timeless look you'll love living with for years to come. USB hub on the back of the nightstand keeps devices charged. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes full panel bed (with headboard, footboard and rails) and nightstand
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Warm vintage gray with subtle pearl effect over replicated cherry grain
- Nightstand with 2 smooth-gliding drawers with replicated linen lining, pewter-tone hardware and 2 USB charging stations
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Full Panel Bed with Nightstand
||4-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.