Opposites attract. This 5-piece queen panel bed and dresser set demonstrates how casual rustic styling paired with an industrial hip vibe make for one happy marriage. Elements that beautify the chunky, linear profile include through-tenon detailing, faux barn door pulls and a staggered drawer design loaded with interest. What's even more surprising is how such high-quality designer pieces can be so attractively priced. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes queen bed (with headboard, footboard and rails) and dresser with mirror
- Made of acacia wood, engineered wood and veneers
- Dark zinc-tone metal accents
- Dresser and mirror made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- 7 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction
- Dark zinc-tone hardware
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Assembly required
- Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.