This 7-piece bedroom set-with twin sleigh bed, dresser with mirror and pair of nightstands-is the epitome of traditional decor. Louis Philippe-style moulding dates back to the mid-19th century when furnishings were lavish yet somewhat simple. Luxe finish adds a slightly modern touch. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes twin sleigh bed (with headboard, footboard and rails), dresser with mirror and 2 nightstands
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard)
- Louis Philippe-style moulding
- Each nightstand with 2 smooth-gliding drawers
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Assembly required
- Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Twin Sleigh Bed with Mirrored Dresser and 2 Nightstands
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.