Elegant, timeless furnishings take your bedroom to the next level. Nothing does that better than this king panel bed. The antiqued white finish with a wonderful grain texture radiates sophistication, making this the perfect piece to round out the ultimate tasteful bedroom.
- Includes headboard, footboard and rails
- Made with select oak veneer, engineered wood, solid wood components and cast resin components
- Antiqued white finish with grain texture
- Headboard can attach to metal bed frames
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Assembly required
- Bed is compatible with an adjustable base
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||King Panel Bed
||King Panel Bed
|Item Color Key
||Robbinsdale King Panel Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||83.75''W x 91.5''D x 60''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.