The sleek mid-century lines of this sectional are always in vogue. With neatly tailored box cushions and track arms, this microfiber upholstered ensemble is supremely comfortable and stylish. Tonal piping and a trio of accent pillows are touches of refinement.
- Includes 2 pieces: right-arm facing loveseat and left-arm facing sofa
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 3 decorative pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester/nylon upholstery; linen/viscose and polyester/nylon pillows
- Exposed legs with faux wood finish
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
||Alenya 2-Piece Sectional
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||90''W x 91.5''D x 38.5''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.